EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All vendor/exhibitor spaces/tables must be staffed by the Exhibitor at all times. House of Mouse Expo LLC shall not be held responsible for loss or damage to vendor/exhibitor property.
2. All vendor/exhibitor spaces/tables must remain intact throughout the operating hours of the show and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the show.
3. Exact booth and table assignments will be set by House of Mouse Expo LLC. You may request a preferred location but it cannot be guaranteed.
4. Spaces/tables may not intrude in the aisles, in front of, or to the side of the tables. Walkway space needs to be maintained in accordance with applicable Fire and Safety Codes. Any space that is open when you come to set up, must be left an open space, do not attempt to fill in any open space, aisles, etc.
5. Electricity will be provided to vendors/exhibitors for a fee of $150.00/weekend; however, vendors must bring any extension cords, or other items, which they require to utilize electric.
6. Vendors/exhibitors are not permitted to plug into wall outlets.
7. If any vendor/exhibitor requires special arrangements, including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand ups, etc. they must be cleared by House of Mouse Expo LLC, Inc. at the time the space/table is booked.
8. At no time shall an exit door be locked, tied open, or obstructed in any way. This includes placement of drape, signage, or other convention‐related materials that may impede the path of egress from an exit door.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Exhibitor Set Up: Thursday, October 21, 4pm-11pm Friday, October 22, 8am – 12pm
Damage to Event Facility
9. Vendors/exhibitors may not use anything that will damage the Event Facility walls to mount or hang displays. The vendors/exhibitors will be held responsible for any damage they cause to the wall or their area.
10. Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for charging Florida State sales tax and reporting sales to the State of Florida. House of Mouse Expo LLC, Inc. will not be held responsible for vendors’ failure to collect, report, and submit sales tax charges. Sales tax applications are available on the state’s website www.myflorida.com.
11. Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for their own waste removal. You must dispose of all garbage, boxes, etc. at your space/table at the end of operating hours. If any waste is left at your space/table after close of operating hours, you will be assessed a clean‐up fee, not less than $25.00 per Exhibit space.
12. Vendor/exhibitor badges/wristbands must be worn at all times by all individuals working at the space/table. Badges/wristbands may not be sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to individuals who are not working for you. If we catch someone not working for you wearing one of your badges, it will be taken away.
Aisles and Common Areas
13. Use of Aisles and Common Areas for distribution of samples and printed matter of any kind, and any promotional material is restricted to the exhibit booth.
14. All exhibits shall display products or services in a tasteful manner as determined in Organizer’s sole discretion.
15. The aisles, passageways and overhead spaces remain strictly under control of Organizer and no signs, decorations, banners, advertising material or special exhibits will be permitted in any of these spaces except by written permission of Organizer.
EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS (CONT’D)
BOOTH OPTIONS & INFORMATION
16. Uniformed attendants, models and other employees must remain within the booths occupied by their employers. Any and all advertising distribution must be made from Exhibitor only from within his or her booth.
17. Equipment must be arranged so that show visitors do not stand in the aisle while examining equipment or watching demonstrations.
18. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements outside of an Exhibitor’s exhibit space is prohibited.
19. The use of devices for mechanical reproduction of sound or music is permitted, but must be controlled. Sound of any kind must not be projected outside of the exhibit booth. Exhibitors are specifically prohibited from employing any carnival‐type attraction, animal or human, or from operating such noise‐creating devices as bells, horns or megaphones. Organizer reserves the right to determine sound interference with others and Exhibitor shall comply with any request by Organizer to discontinue any such sound or music.
20. Firearms are not permitted anywhere on the premise, except by authorized law enforcement.
Food & Beverages
21. Vendors/exhibitors may not sell, offer, serve, or provide free food or beverage in the exhibit space as per Event Facility policy, without prior written approval by Organizer and Event Center. This includes but is not limited to alcoholic beverages, boxed ready to eat items, “Japanese Snacks,” water, promotional goods, candy, edible crafts, and “Collectable” food items.
22. Exhibitors shall not consume alcoholic beverages during or before the Exhibit hall is open to consumers, nor consume alcoholic beverages in Exhibitor Booth space at any time.
23. Please refer to signage throughout the event facility for areas in which alcoholic beverages may be consumed.
Removal of Persons
24. Organizer has sole control and discretion over attendance policies, and has the right to remove, eject (including by force), restrict or limit accessibility to any person attending including Exhibitor.
• Standard 10×10 Booth – $700
One (1) 8 Foot Table
Three (3) badges
(2 booths= 4 badges,3 booths= 5 badges, etc.) Two (2) chairs
• Corner 10×10 Booth – $800 Includes:
One (1) 8 Foot Table Three (3) badges
(2 booths= 4 badges,3 booths=5 badges, etc.) Two (2) chairs
• Standard Table Space – $400
One 6 Foot Table, Skirted
Two (2) badges per vendor space, not table Two (2) chairs
(end caps are VERY limited, first come‐first serve)
• Additional Wristbands – $40 (Limited to 2 additional wristbands per vendor)
Dealer badges do not allow access to special functions that require a separate admission price.
ADDITIONAL VENDOR BADGES/WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT CHECK IN OR AT THE CONVENTION.
• ELECTRIC – $150/weekend
* All booths and tables will be reserved on a First‐
Paid, First Serve basis.
* If we don’t have your payment prior to the event, you will not have a spot.
* We will not take reservations without payment, deposit or application.
* A 50% non‐refundable deposit is needed to hold tables. Deposit must be received within 48 hours of receipt of application, or space will be forfeited.
* No tables will be reserved by application alone, all payments must accompany application.
* Balance of Deposit is due on or before October 8, 2021
* No tables will be given without full payment.
General Terms and Conditions
The term “Event” means the House of Mouse Expo LLC Event, currently scheduled to be held on May 22-24, 2020 (“Event Dates”) in Orlando, Florida at the Wyndham Orlando Resort (“Exhibit Facility”). The Event is owned, produced, and managed by House of Mouse Expo LLC. The term “Organizer” shall mean House of Mouse Expo LLC. and each of its respective owners, officers, directors, shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, and assigns. The term “Exhibitor” shall mean collectively: (I) The company, any other business entity, or person that applied for exhibit space rental, as indicated above, and agreed to enter into this contract upon acceptance by Organizer in the manner stated below; and (ii) each of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, and/or invitees, as applicable.
2. Contract Acceptance
Submission of this application is a mere offer by Exhibitor, to Organizer, for the purchase of Exhibit Space at the Event. This application shall become a binding contract only when signed by Exhibitor and counter‐signed by Organizer.
3. Assumption of Risks & Releases
Exhibitor expressly assumes all risks arising in connection with Exhibitor’s participation or presence at the Event, including without limitation, all risks of theft, loss, harm, damage or injury to person (including death), property, business, or profits, including but not limited to those caused by negligence, intentional acts, accidents, acts of God, weather events, including but not limited, to tropical storms, hurricanes, fire, flooding, or government intervention. Exhibitor is solely responsible for its property and any theft, damage, or other loss to such property, whether or not property is stored in any courtesy storage area or after show hours of operation storage. This clause shall include without limitation any subrogation claims by its insurer.
Exhibitor hereby fully and forever releases and discharges the Organizer and Event Facility, their respective owners, officers, directors, shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, predecessors, assignees, and successors of each of them, from all claims and liabilities whatsoever, in law, equity or otherwise (collectively “Claims”) which either may now have, or have had, or which may hereafter accrue, individually, collectively or otherwise in connection with, relating to, or arising out of Exhibitor’s participation and/or presence in the Event.
Exhibitor shall on a current basis, indemnify, defend (with legal counsel satisfactory to Organizer in Organizer’s sole discretion) and hold harmless Organizer and Event Facility from any and all claims, which result from, or arise out of, or in connection with Exhibitors’ participation, or presence, at the Event.
Organizer makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the number of persons who will attend the Event or regarding any other matters. Exhibitor hereby recognizes that cancellations in appearance, or attendance, of guests, celebrities, talent, companies, groups, organizations, or associations is a common occurrence. Thus, Organizer makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regardless of announcement or promotion, of the attendance, or appearance of any guest, celebrity, talent, company, individual or group to attend, or appear, at the Event.
6. Qualifications of Exhibitor.
Organizer, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to determine whether a prospective exhibitor is eligible to participate in the Event. Exhibitor’s may be required to submit additional descriptions of the nature of their business, including a full list and description of items intended to be exhibited, and product samples if requested. Such samples shall be returned upon request, if Exhibitor includes prepaid return shipping costs with submission. Organizer reserves the right to restrict, or remove, any exhibit that Organizer, in its sole discretion, believes to be objectionable or inappropriate in any manner what‐so‐ ever.
7. Assignment of Exhibitor Space by Organizer
Organizer shall assign Exhibit Space for the Event, including Exhibitor location(s) in its sole discretion. No warranty, guarantee, or promise of specific location, or neighboring Exhibitor(s) is express or implied. Organizer reserves the right to change the floor plan or to move an Exhibitor to another booth location prior to or during the Event if Organizer in its sole discretion determines that to do so is in the best interest of the Event.
8. Cancellation by Exhibitor
a. Partial Cancellation: Partial cancellation of booth space by Exhibitor is not permitted, without prior written consent of Organizer, which consent shall be in Organizer’s absolute discretion.
b. Full Cancellation: (i) If Exhibitor cancels exhibit space 90 days or more prior to the opening day of the Event, Exhibitor shall be refunded total due Exhibitor, less a $100.00 cancellation fee; (ii) if Exhibitor cancels exhibit space less than 90 days but more than 60 days prior to the opening day of the Event, Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee of 50% of total due. (iii) Exhibitor agrees that no refund for cancellation made less than 60 days prior to the opening day of the Event shall be made, and that Exhibitor payment shall be required.
9. Cancellation by Organizer
a. If Exhibitor fails to make a payment required by this Agreement in a timely manner, Organizer may terminate this Agreement, and Exhibitor’s participation in the Event, immediately, without further notice, and without obligation to refund any monies previously paid.
b. Organizer is expressly authorized, but has no obligation expressed, or implied, to occupy or dispose of Exhibitor space vacated, or made available by reason of action taken under this paragraph, in such a manner, as Organizer may deem best, without releasing Exhibitor from any liability hereunder.
c. Organizer may terminate Exhibitor’s right to exhibit at the Event if Exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under this Agreement, without any further obligation on the part of Organizer to refund any payments previously made and without releasing Exhibitor from any liability arising as a result of, or in connection with, said breach.
d. In the event Organizer moves, relocates, removes or restricts an exhibit which Organizer considers to be objectionable or inappropriate, no refund shall be due to Exhibitor.
10. Cancellation of the Event
a. Cancellations in Which Exhibitors Share in Event Losses.
If Organizer cancels the Event due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Organizer, then Organizer shall refund to each Exhibitor its Exhibit Space rental payment previously paid, minus each Exhibitor’s pro‐rata share of all Event Costs and Expenses incurred, in full satisfaction of Organizer’s liabilities to Exhibitor.
i. Pro‐rata share shall be determined by the total number of Exhibitor booth spaces sold at the time of the event cancellation.
ii. Under this section, in the event of cancellation beyond the reasonable control of Organizer, and the Event Costs and Expenses incurred exceed the value of the total number of booth spaces sold, No Exhibitor shall be liable for a loss in excess of their respective total number of booth spaces purchased.
b. Right to Re‐Organize Without Penalty. Organizer reserves the right to re‐ name, re‐locate, change the hours of the Event, or change the dates on which Event is held, or any combination of changes. If Organizer changes the name of the Event, relocates the Event to another event facility within forty (40) Miles of the original location, or changes the hours of the event, or changes the date(s) for the Event to dates that are not more than thirty (30) days earlier or thirty (30) days later than the dates on which the Event was originally scheduled to be held, or any combination of changes thereof, no refund shall be due to any Exhibitor.
c. Right to Cancel Event. If Organizer elects to cancel the Event for reasons, which would not be covered by any reason other than previously described in this paragraph, Organizer shall refund to each Exhibitor his entire exhibit space rental payment previously paid, in full satisfaction of any and all liabilities on the part of the Organizer to Exhibitor.
11. Directory Listing, Marketing, and Promotional Materials
a. Exhibitor expressly grants to Organizer a fully paid, perpetual non‐exclusive license to use, display, and reproduce the name, trade names, product names, and logos of Exhibitor and images of Exhibitor products in a Directory Listings, and promotional announcements, in any media including both those media existing, and those net yet invented, for the sole purpose of promoting a past or future Event.
b. Exhibitor expressly agrees that during the installation, open to consumer hours, and dismantling hours of the event, Organizer may photograph Exhibitor’s space, exhibit, products, and all personnel, and use such photographs for any Organizer promotional purpose in any media including both those media existing, and those net yet invented, for the sole purpose of promoting a past or future Event.
12. Care of Exhibit Facility
a. Exhibitor shall promptly pay for all damage to the Exhibit Facility or associated facilities, booth equipment, or the property of others, when caused by Exhibitor, whether intentional, accidental, by negligence or other.
b. Exhibitor may not leave trash in the exhibit space after the event, and agrees to leave the Exhibit space clean.
c. Exhibitor agrees to pay a fine based on the cost of cleaning to the Organizer, not less that $25.00 per Exhibit Space for spaces not left clean at the close of the Event.
13. Taxes and Licenses
Exhibitor shall obtain all licenses, permits and approvals under federal, state and local law applicable to its activities at the Event at its sole expense. Exhibitor shall be responsible for all taxes, license fees, use fees, and other fees, charges, levies and penalties that become due to any governmental authority in connection with its activities at the Event.
14. Copyrighted & Trademark Materials; Necessary Permissions
Exhibitors shall not play or permit the playing or performance of, or distribution of, any copyrighted material at the Event unless it has obtained all necessary rights and paid all required royalties, fees, or other payments. Under no circumstances shall Exhibitor display or sell bootleg, pirated, or counterfeit merchandise. Possession or sale of these materials is against Organizer rules, and subjects the Exhibitor and/or goods to removal from the Event Facility. To the extent removal of the Exhibitor and/or goods occurs, the Exhibitor will not be entitled to any refund relating to the rental of the exhibit space, or compensation for goods confiscated by law enforcement.
15. Adult Material, Nudity, & Obscene Material
Exhibitor must give express notice prior to the signing of this Agreement as to whether he/she/it intends to offer adult, nudity, or obscene material, by initialing one of the below. Exhibitor agrees that no adult material will be visible to, sold to, or handled by any persons under the age of 18. All adult, nudity, or obscene material must be either behind the table(s), or if displayed on a table or display rack, bagged and covered so that minors may not open it.
_____ I Will NOT offer or exhibit adult material, nudity, or obscene material.
_____ I WILL offer or exhibit adult material, nudity, or obscene material. I have read and understand the Florida civil and criminal Statutes and all federal, state, and local ordinances regarding display, transport, and sale of such materials, and I am solely responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations thereunder.
16. Observance of Laws
Exhibitor shall abide by and observe all federal, state and local laws, codes,
ordinances, rules And regulations, and all rules and regulations of the Exhibit Facility.
17. Good Faith Promotion & Communications Regarding of the Event
Beginning with acceptance of this Agreement by Organizer, Exhibitor shall conduct itself at all times in accordance with normal standards of decorum and good taste in regard to Exhibitor’s association, and appearance at the Event. In any communications to press, consumers, trade partners, retailers, or vendors, (including communications by social media) Exhibitor agrees to utilize his/her/its best efforts to positively promote the Event, and not besmirch, damage, limit, slander, libel, or otherwise act in a manner that could weigh on the event in a negative fashion.
Organizer has the right to close an Exhibit, including removing an Exhibitor, if in Organizer’s sole discretion, Exhibitor acts in a manner which may have the effect of damaging Organizer’s brand, lowering attendance, or otherwise might create a “Chilling Effect” of the attendance, success, profit, or consumer satisfaction, sales, or any combination thereof. This clause is meant to include, but not be limited to, social media communications transmitted leading up to, or during, the event.
18. No Assignment; Subleasing
Exhibitor may not assign this Agreement or any right hereunder nor may Exhibitor sublet any portion of its exhibit space without the prior written consent of Organizer, which consent shall be in Organizer’s sole discretion.
19. Additional Terms and Conditions
Organizer will be providing to you from time to time additional materials that will specify additional terms and conditions for Exhibitor participation and/or presence at the Event. Such additional terms and conditions (including without limitation those specified in the document entitled “Vendor/Exhibitor Rules and Regulations”) are hereby fully incorporated herein by reference and shall have the full force and effect as if such terms and conditions are fully and expressly set forth herein.
20. House of Mouse Expo Trademark Usage
The House of Mouse Expo name and logo are registered trademarks of House of Mouse Expo LLC.
21. Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains and represents the entire agreement of Organizer and Exhibitor and supersedes all prior agreements, representations, understandings, oral or written, express or implied with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified or amended in any way unless in writing signed by both Organizer and Exhibitor.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall be enforceable to fullest extent of the law.
23. Governing Law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Exhibitor agrees that the courts located in Broward County, Florida shall constitute the exclusive forum for the resolution of any and all disputes arising out of, connected with, or related to this agreement or the breach of any provision of this agreement.
24. Prevailing Party Entitled to Attorneys’ Fees and Costs
In the event of a dispute arising under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in litigating entitlement to attorneys’ fees and costs, as well as in determining or quantifying the amount of recoverable attorneys’ fees and costs